Yara offers job opportunities 2022; Yara is part of a global network that works together to solve the most pressing problems in the world, including resource scarcity, food security, and environmental change.
Yara’s products, knowledge and solutions help farmers, distributors, and industrial customers grow their businesses profitably, responsibly, and protect the environment, food, and resources.
Yara offers job opportunities
Our crop nutrition programs, fertilizers and technologies improve yields, product quality, and reduce the environmental impact from agricultural practices. We promote safety among our workers, contractors, and society.
Yara Tanzania is committed to responsible agriculture and extension. We have established a specific product portfolio that is adapted to local conditions.
Our retailer network and farmers are trained in correct fertilizer usage, with the right timing and amount.
JOB OPERATION: Marketing Manager
This position is based at Dar es Salaam in Tanzania and reports directly to the Country Manager.
- Create and use the marketing strategy to create an integrated omichannel marketing plan that is in line with Yara’s business plan objectives, budgets, and a strong focus of return on investment.
- Coordinate and develop integrated Yara messaging across different platforms, digital (website, social, and applications), and traditional channels, in accordance with brand guidelines.
- All third-party agencies should be managed according to budget, from conception to delivery, in accordance with the sales strategy priorities.
- All local product packaging must be in compliance with the product specifications and branding requirements.
- As per the business plan, manage marketing budgets for Tanzanian and Rwandan countries. Actively looking for efficiencies in order to optimize marketing plan and budget optimization.
- To create a channel partner marketing strategy, work with the Country Lead, Commercial Managers, and Business Unit.
- Assist the marketing team in ensuring productivity, engagement, growth, and expansion within their respective roles.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience working in multinational organizations
- 3 years of progressive experience in a senior marketing role
- Minimum of three years experience in people management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word Excel Excel Outlook)
- Exposure to market research and analysis, as well as event coordination
- Project Management skills
- Implementation of GTM
- Communication development and implementation
- Understanding research (qualitative as well as quantitative)
- Portfolio management using different products
- Development and implementation of innovation and renovation pipelines
Deadline for submission of application: 17 April 2022.