TRA Tanzania is hiring 50 ICT officers II in April 2022; Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established on 1st July 1996 by Act of Parliament No.11 of 1995. TRA is governed by law in carrying out its statutory functions and is responsible for administering the various taxes levied by the Central Government impartially.
TRA Tanzania is hiring 50 ICT officers II in April 2022.
Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) invites dynamic and qualified Tanzanians to apply for 50 vacant positions listed below.
OFFICER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY II (DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER) – 50 POSITIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To aid in the collection of user-supplied Customer Requirement Specifications;
- To analyze and design systems;
- To develop software systems (Write and document source code);
- To conduct system testing (validation and verification of software) and to document test results;
- To configure the system;
- To assist in the administration of user acceptance tests;
- To assist in the design review process and to contribute to the development of user documentation;
- To collaborate with user support personnel in order to assist end users;
- To support and maintain a variety of business process applications;
- To develop solutions for the identified Authority’s design and development requirements;
- incrementally implement solution components in accordance with detailed application designs that adhere to enterprise architecture, documentation standards, quality assurance (QA) requirements, and approval standards;
- Assist in procuring solution components consistent with requirements and detailed application designs, architecture principles and standards, and the Authority’s overall procurement and contract procedures, quality assurance requirements, and approval standards;
- xiii. To develop reporting and analysis functionality for operational and historical data in information technology systems in order to facilitate the production of reports and analyses for effective decision-making;
- To implement escalated service development problems (2nd and or 3rd level) and their root causes in a timely manner in order to avoid recurrences;
- To describe and relate the key resources and capabilities required to deliver ICT-enabled services to service developments; and
- To carry out any additional responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma in computer science, information and communications technology, software engineering, systems engineering, system security, or database administration, or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
SCALE OF COMPENSATION: TRAS 4
CONDITIONS IN GENERAL
i. Except for those in public service, all applicants must be Tanzanian citizens with a minimum age of 45 years.
ii. All applicants who are qualified to apply for multiple positions must submit a single application;
iii. Applicants must submit an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes reliable contact information such as their postal address/post code, e-mail address, and telephone number.
iv. Applicants should submit their applications based on the information contained in this advertisement;
v. Applicants must include certified copies of the following certificates with their application:-
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
Transcripts of postgraduate/degree/advanced diploma/diploma studies;
National Examination Certificates for Form IV and VI;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates issued by the applicable Registration or Regulatory Bodies;
Certificate of birth;
vi. It is strictly prohibited to attach copies of the following certificates:-
Slips of Form IV and VI results;
Testimonials and all transcripts in their entirety;
vii. Applicants are required to upload a recent passport-size photograph to the Recruitment Portal;
viii. An applicant who is employed by the government should submit his application letter through his or her employer;
ix. Applicants who are retired from the public service for any reason are not eligible to apply;
x. An applicant should provide three reputable referees and their contact information;
xi. Certificates issued by foreign examination bodies for education at the Ordinary or Advanced level should be verified by Tanzania’s National Examination Council (NECTA).
xii. The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) should verify professional certificates issued by foreign universities and other training institutions.
xiii. An applicant with unique circumstances/needs (disability) is expected/advised to indicate;
xiv. A signed application letter should be addressed to the Secretary, President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings, Dodoma.
xv. The application deadline is April 23, 2022;
xvi. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of an interview date and time;
xvii. Presenting forged certificates and other information will result in legal action being taken;
NOTICE: All applications must be submitted via the Recruitment Portal at the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/. (This address is also available on the PSRS website, under the ‘Recruitment Portal’ tab.)
NA 0757662630 KUJISAJILI AJIRA PORTAL NA KUJAZIWA TAARIFA ZAKO KWA USAHIHI WASILIANA NA 0757662630 KUJISAJILI AJIRA PORTAL NA KUJAZIWA TAARIFA ZAKO KWA USAHIHI WASILIANA NA 0757662630 (bonyeza hapa)