Jinsi a kupata TIN online,Online TIN Registration, TIN number search, Nimesahau TIN number, My TIN number, TRA online, TRA Tanzania, TIN number certificate, and TRA Online TIN Service (OTS) are all terms used to describe the TRA Online TIN Service (OTS).
TRA Online TIN Service (OTS) |Online TIN Registration;-will allow TRA to provide clients (taxpayers) a quicker and more cost-effective self-service TIN registration since it will be accessible around-the-clock.
For the purpose of proving a person’s identity during the registration procedure, the system will be connected with the national identification system.
Each applicant must have a National Identification Number (NIN) given by the National Identification Authority in order to use the system (NIDA).
Online TIN services enable online registration and profile creation for Taxpayers. The taxpayer can get and print a copy of the TIN certificate using this web-based self-service tool without having to go to a TRA office.
- Getting Started
- NIN Authentication and User Management
- User: Taxpayer
One-Time Password (OTP) Authentication
- Browse TRA Online TIN Service on TRA website (www.tra.go.tz) found under Register TIN or direct URL (https://ots.tra.go.tz) and click register button
- Enter National ID and Mobile Number captured during national ID registration and then Click Next button
- Enter One Time Password (OTP) and Click Next
Random Security Questions Authentication
The system will employ random security questions that are related to the information supplied during National ID registration to authenticate the user if the cellphone number is incorrect or not entered.
- Browse TRA Online TIN Service on TRA website (www.tra.go.tz), under Register TIN or direct URL (https://ots.tra.go.tz) and click register button
- Enter National ID then click Next
- Enter Security Answers then click Next
TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY (TRA)
- Click Register if you are first time user
- Click Login if you have an account to Login