Research Analyst,Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD;- Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?Are you looking for an entry-level role in the software industry that will give you the skills and exposure to move into any speciality later? We’re looking for curious individuals who love searching for meaningful answers.In this role, you’ll be given a business problem and will scour the internet for possible solutions.
The problems will come from every area of our business: operations, finance, hiring, engineering, and more – giving you broad exposure.Not only will you gain knowledge, you’ll receive regular coaching and training from a team of global tech experts and operations professionals.Jumpstart your career with us today!What You Will Be Doing
- Research a variety of high-priority topics that are critical to the business
- Evaluate results against provided evaluation criteria
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Researching the same topics repeatedly
- Working on loosely-scoped research with desired outputs not clearly defined
- Getting lost chasing tangentially-related solutions; our systems and processes will help you focus your research and optimize your time
Research Analyst Key ResponsibilitiesProvide high-quality research data to support company-wide business decisionsBasic Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic financial analysis skills
- Ability to work in the US timezone
About TrilogyHundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack.
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4718-TZ-Ilala-ResearchAnalys.002