PUA Unemployment Ohio Login
Ohio PUA login, PUA unemployment login ohio.
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), provided benefits for individuals who could not work due to COVID-19-related reasons but were not eligible to regular unemployment or extended benefits.
The week ended September 4, 2021, and Federal UI benefits including PUA were terminated.
PUA unemployment login ohio( ohio pua login)
Below are the steps to access your account.
- Go to your internet support device
- Use any Internet browser Visit official website https://pua.unemployment.ohio.gov/
- After sytem is complete, log in to your account using your credentials.
For more information login page here
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- You are either self-employed, or a contractor.
- You don’t qualify for regular unemployment under state law,
- Self-certification that you were affected by the COVID-19 emergency can be done in the following ways.
- No fault of yours makes it impossible for you to work.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or you are experiencing symptoms and want to be tested.
- You provide care for a loved one with COVID-19.
- If your child is unable or unwilling to go to school, or is in an institution that has been closed by COVID-19 because of its severity, you are the primary caregiver.
- A quarantine has been imposed on you or a doctor advised that you self-quarantine because of COVID-19.
- Your job was to be started, but you have been told that COVID-19 has prevented you from being able to work.
- Because your head of household died from COVID-19 you became a significant support person for your household.
- As a result of COVID-19 you will have to leave your job.
- As a result of COVID-19 your place of employment was closed.
- Remote work is not possible with the same hours and pay as normal work weeks.
- You are not eligible for paid sick leave or any other benefits.