An exceptional opportunity for a competitive technology leader familiar with the use of Ubuntu on public clouds. This role is all about defining the experience for Ubuntu users on AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, and IBM clouds:
- how people find Ubuntu and what flavours we publish
- how we optimise the experience for cloud centric operations
- how we express the unique capabilities of each cloud
- how we simplify the work of administrators and ISVs on public clouds
- how we evolve to keep pace with the changing cloud landscape
If you have a passion for tech and business, an appreciation for open source, and good communication skills, then you will enjoy a product leadership role at Canonical.
Canonical’s Ubuntu is the number one platform for public cloud operations. We work closely with all major public cloud providers to optimize and integrate Ubuntu into their cloud infrastructure. Simplifying and enhancing the user experience of multi-cloud computing is our mission. This role requires an analytical storyteller with a strong sense of the message. We prefer graduate professionals with software engineering management experience who want to become business executives and entrepreneurs, to define product strategy and drive engagement.
The successful candidate will be multi-talented, with:
- A technical or science background and qualifications
- Software engineering experience
- Business and commercial interests
- Experience with Ubuntu on the public cloud
- Experience with large scale operations on public cloud
- Proven leadership and presentation skills
- Personal interests aligned with the field
- Awareness of Ubuntu and Canonical’s competition and opportunities
- Strong aptitude for data-driven decision-making
- Proven ability to write about technology and the tech landscape
Product leadership at Canonical is data-driven and content-centric. Product performance is closely measured and this team participates in regular reviews with company leadership.
You will join a growing team and help shape the message across our suite of products. You will create effective content to engage sophisticated technical and commercial audiences, and work closely with marketing, media, engineering, sales, research, consulting, and training teams. You will also be accountable for product go-to-market execution, marketing collateral, case studies, training, and blog posts. You will be expected to deliver measurable lead-gen and awareness.
Company name; Canonical
Location; EMEA Remote
501-1,000 employees · Software Development
CLICK HERE TO APPLY; Public Cloud Ubuntu – Product Manager