In Dar es Salaam
WHAT WE DO
- Engineering services provider PIVOTECH focuses on O&M services for disciplines like electrical, mechanical, and information and communications technology. Additionally, PIVOTECH completes building and civil works contracts for both public and private institutions. The business, which has been around since 2007, currently has 259 regular employees. The business complies with the OHSAS 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- The receptionist is in charge of serving guests, giving them a warm welcome, and directing them as needed. She also alerts staff members to visitors’ arrivals and looks after the security and phone systems. The receptionist is responsible for giving guests, clients, and customers their initial impression of the company.
- Attend to walk-in guests by personally welcoming them
- taking calls, directing queries, and answering the phone
- reconcile your spending
- a Business Administration degree or equivalent is required.
- two (2) or more years of relevant front desk or customer service experience.
TALENTS & CAPABILITIES
- aptitude for solving issues
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
- proactive and original
- rapid learning ability
- a capacity for pressured work
- positive outlook
- customer service abilitie
WHERE TO APPLY
- Your email must have “Application for Receptionist” as the subject line.
- Send a copy of your resume and any relevant certifications to [email protected].
September 25, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. After the deadline, no applications will be taken into consideration. When 14 days have passed since you submitted your application, if you have not heard from us, your application was unsuccessful.