New Job Opporyunities At ICAP Global Health | SI Assistant (multiple positions)
SI Assistant (multiple positions)
Position Title: SI Assistant (multiple positions)
Reports to the SI Officer
Type of employment: Full-time
Job Location: Mwanza
Travel: As high as 70% in Intervention Districts outside of your job location
Columbia University’s ICAP, a global leader in health, is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of Strategic Information (SI), Assistant (multiple) in Mwanza Tanzania.
Join Our WhatsApp Group To Get Updates
General Job Function:
The Strategic Information Assistant assists with data entry, database-related queries and tasks as well as data verification, data collection and reporting.
The Strategic Information Officer supervises the Strategic Information Assistant. He/she will collaborate closely with other members of program and strategic teams.
Requirements for technical experience:
Minimum of 1 year experience in data systems, entry and collection, verification, reporting, and reporting for HIV programs in Tanzanian communities and facilities
- Preferred: Familiarity MoHCDGEC/PEPFAR data system including DHIS/DATIM
- Excel, Powerpoint and Word are essential for computer skills.
- Ability to keep clients’ information confidential, including sensitive information in data sources.
- Flexibility to work beyond normal hours, weekends at informal gatherings or entertainment centers, and to travel extensively to remote locations, including islands.
- Ability to communicate well with all groups and peer outreach workers. Facilitating a non-judgmental environment that is non-discriminatory and non-stigmatizing in the program to welcome all beneficiaries of key and vulnerable populations, regardless of their backgrounds, will allow them to be able to interact with all.
- You must be a Tanzanian citizen
Grant funding is required for the position. Columbia University is an affirmative-action and equal opportunity employer. Columbia University does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis or race, color, gender, religion or creed.
Advertised: E. Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 04 Apr 2022 E. Africa Standard Time