Microfinance Branch Manager;- The role of a branch manager is to oversee all aspects of branch operations, including but not limited to hum an resources, marketing, credit, operation, finance, and administration. This is done to ensure that day-to-day branch operations run successfully and sustainably and that annual target plans are met, with risk factors being kept under control and minimized to the greatest extent possible.
- Supervise 6/7 loan officers and monitor their day-to-day activities.
- Provide quality and good customer service to clients.
- Maintain continuous follow-up of the client’s income-generating activities.
- Train up newly recruited loan officers about loan products.
- Build and maintain a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio of the branch.
- Verify 100% loan from and communicate to different clients on their generation activities.
- Manage all the operation and administration tasks in the branch.
- Submit periodical branch report to the respective authority.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Ensure that the branch follows safety, health, and business laws and regulations.
- Uphold company’s brand standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance.
- Collaborate and communicate with all departmental heads to ensure business needs and productivity are met.
- Fraud prevention and management.
- Knowledge of the SWOT analysis and actions.
- 2+ years of successful operations experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- High attention to detail and internal control.
- Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent relevant field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside the company