How to boot Huawei P20 Lite Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode; You want to boot Huawei P20 Lite in Recovery Mode, Fastboot Mode or Bootloader mode? Follow the instructions on this page for a successful Boot Huawei P20Lite into Fastboot Mode, Recovery Mode, or Bootloader Mode.
Huawei P20 Lite Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Huawei P20 Lite Recovery Mode allows users to perform advanced operations such as flashing root package or other zip mods, wiping user cache and data, etc.
Huawei P20 Lite Fastboot Mode permits the user to flash custom image files and custom recovery like CWM, TWRP, Philz, etc. On to the device. Let’s move on to how to reboot Huawei P20 Lite in Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Here are the steps to boot Huawei P20 Lite into recovery mode.
Boot Huawei P20Lite Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Turn off your phone first.
- For a few seconds, hold down the Volume Up or Power buttons for a while.
- As soon as the Huawei logo appears, release the keys and wait for a few seconds.
- Your phone should now boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei P20 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First, ensure that you have the Huawei Lite USB Driver, ADB and Fastboot drivers installed on your Windows PC.
- From Developer Settings, enable ” USB Debugging”. For Developer Options missing, go to Settings > About Phone. Tap on Build Number approximately 7-10 times.
- Connect your device and PC to open Command Prompt.
- To boot Huawei P20 Lite in Recovery Mode, enter the following command.Reboot adb
Boot Huawei P20 Lite into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode;
Here are the steps to boot Huawei P20 Lite in Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode.
Boot Huawei P20Lite Bootloader Mode/Fastboot mode using Hardware Buttons
- Turn off your phone
- Connect one end of your USB cable to your computer and hold the Volume Down key to connect the other end to the device.
- Your phone should now boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Huawei P20 Lite Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
After connecting to your phone, make sure you have ADB and Fastboot Drivers enabled.Enter the following command by opening Command Prompt on your computer.adb bootloader
Boot Huawei P20 Lite Download Mode
- Turn off your phone
- Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds.
- Connect one end of your USB cable to your computer and then, while you hold these Keys, connect the other end to the device.
- Once the device boots into Download Mode, release the Volume buttons.
- To exit the Download Mode press and hold the Power button down