Students all around the world are increasingly using digital tools to access instructional resources and services in today’s society. The Student Gateway for Dade Schools is a digital learning portal for school districts all throughout the country. Parents and students can enrol for school and access various school resources and information from the comfort of their own homes.
The Dadeschools Student Gateway is an online portal that lets parents to monitor their children’s school assignments, grades, attendance, and other information. If you’re a student, it’s where you’ll discover all of your classes and timetables, as well as financial aid information, information about all of your schools, and the newest news.
Dadeschools Student Portal Login | Miami-dade county public schools login Guide
Follow the steps listed below if you have already registered but you have trouble login into your miami-dade county public schools student portal account
- Navigate to the student login page at https://www3.dadeschools.net/home
- To access the student Portal, go to the Menu Option on the right hand side of the screen as shown below.
- Alternatively, scroll down until you see “Login to Student Portal.”
- Tapping on one of the two above-mentioned URLs will take you to the Login page.
- In the first space, enter your Username.
- In the second field, enter your Password.
- To access your portal account, click “Login.”
NOTE: All students must first create a student account before they may use the Dadeschools Students Portal. The steps for creating a Dadeschools Students portal account are as follows below.
Dadeschools Student Portal Online Registration
Please visit the Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) website at www.dadeschools.net to access the parent or student portal and follow these instructions if you are trying to set up an account for the first time with MDCPS and never used their portal before.
- To start registration you will need to visit Dadeschools Student Portal Login page from the link provided above and then click on the “Create Account” Button as shown below
- Then you will be asked to choose which type of account you would like to create. After select te type of account you want to create ( parent or community)
- Thereafter you will be promped with tearms and policy, read them carefully then click on Next button after you agree on the Tearms and policy
- After you agree on the tearms you will be taken to registrtion form where you will be required to provide your Parent First Name *
, Parent Middle Name (optional), Parent Last Name, Email and Create parent account password. Once you done fill the form with required information you must complete the security check by type the code from the image then click on Register