HR Recruiter Senior Traineeship;-We are Biz4d, a German consulting firm based in Frankfurt, is a fast-paced workplace where we work on mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development. Our corporate clients include companies such as municipalities, the production industry, banks, etc.
You are in a current fulltime-position, but are looking to get international experience and grow? Improve English? Build international connections?
The role of recruiter:
- Previous experience in Corporate HR, Talent Development, and Training is a valuable asset.
- Collaborate with interns and instruct them to identify future hiring needs
- Creating and improving material for recruitment and HR-development
- Synchronization with newcomers for Talent Development.
- Internal team development and training
- Support hiring teams in their recruitment process.
How you can grow:
- References for your CV with international experience. Advance your career.
- Perfect your English skills in a professional working environment
- If your German already is at a professional level, perfecting that also is welcome
- Meet colleagues and potential clients from all across the globe. Gain confidence in working with different cultures.
- Enhance your personal growth and professional networks across the globe
- Learn efficient working techniques – as a German company, we highly demanding clients.
- Enhance your skill set and learning which will improve your self-confidence
- Receive a personal letter of recommendation, if collaboration is at the respective quality level.
Required profile for job ad : HR Recruiter Senior Traineeship
Requirements for Traineeship:
- You are 100% proficient in your job and don’t need any learning for your profession but can even lead others
- Minimum 2 hours per day consistently.
- High value on accuracy, personal professionalism, and striving for excellence. We have clients on a high level.
- Excellent self-leadership, work without self-guidance
|Job category :||
|Employment type :||
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Spoken language :||
|Number of Position(s) :||3|