Accountant Job;-Taylor Winch Coffee is a member of the Volcafe group and it is one of the leading coffee exporter in Tanzania, buying Arabica and Robusta across the country and exporting to over 30 consuming countries around the world.
To ensure we can deliver on our service level to our global network, we are looking for an Accountant.
Equal Opportunities Statement;Taylor Winch Tanzania is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All qualified applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital or civil partner status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment (identity, gender expression), genetic information or any characteristic protected by local law.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Managing various aspects of bookkeeping and accounting for the company.
- Managing inventory in all aspects.
- Liaising with the bank on treasury management and timely reporting.
- Handling export invoicing and ensuring all docs are in order
- To manage payables and relationship to ensure smooth operations
- Providing internal audit and external audit support as may be required.
- Supporting monthly, quarterly and end-of-year financial reporting.
- Assisting all statutory reporting and compliances in areas that will be defined from time to time.
- To develop and prepare financial analytical data from time as may be needed.
- Assisting in managing projects such as IT, tax investigations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education Other Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Completed CPA is mandatory
- Minimum of four years preferably in coffee industry or manufacturing and treasury is an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP is critical to effectively perform