How To Register On Ajira Portal Tanzania 2022/2023
Ajira portal register
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat is an independent Department that has been established to assist in the recruitment of public servants.
The Public Service Act No. 8 (2002) established the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat. 8 0f 2002, as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Recruitment Portal has the primary role of facilitating recruitment in public service. The Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002, as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29 (1), functions of PSRS:
- For easier recruitment, search for professionals with specific skills and create a database.
- Register professionals and graduates to make it easy for others to fill vacant positions.
- Posts vacant in the public sector
- For interviews, engage the right experts
- Assist employers in a variety of matters related to recruiting.
- Any other act or thing that may be directed to you by the Minister responsible.
How to Register on the Azira Portal Tanzania 2022
For job applicants, you must update your information using your National Identification Number (NIN) in the Personal Details area.
You will also need to update your Academic Qualification area by placing the course in the appropriate Category.
Log in to the MYAPPLICATION section of your account to view the STATUS>. This section allows you to view the interview number of those who succeeded as well as the reasons for not calling those who failed.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ON AJIRA PORTAL