Funza Lushaka Teaching Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF
Funza Lushaka Teacher Bursary 2022 Application PDF. Screening form for teacher recruitment in 2022 Academic Year – Bachelor of Education Degree and Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
This is not an application to the Funza Lushaka bursary program. This form must be completed only
If you’re interested in teaching, and education as a career, You must be at least Grade 12 or have completed Grade 12 with “admission into Bachelor’s degree studies”.
NB: The teacher recruitment screening form serves to verify that applicants are qualified for the national priority subjects funded by Funza Lushaka bursary program. It is not a form to apply for a bursary. Completing the screening form does NOT mean you have been granted a bursary.
Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary Form 2022
All applicants must apply for the bursary online by visiting www.eservices.gov.za or www.Funzalushaka.doe.gov.za. Applications are accepted from October 1st each year and close midnight on February 11, 2022.
- Please complete the form. ( Funza Lushaka Education Bursary 2022 Application PDF
- Completion of all areas marked with an * is mandatory
- Candidates currently enrolled at universities must apply online for the Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- The Funza Lushaka Bursary cannot be used for repayment of existing loans or debts.
Terms and Conditions of the Funza Lushaka Education Bursary 2022
- Candidates with criminal convictions will not be considered.
- Apply for admission to any of the 24 universities in the country.
- Check on your final admission status and take note of dates for orientation sessions. You must confirm that you have been accepted into the university residences.
- You must submit your certified matric results, ID Copy and proof of admission/provisional acceptance letter from the university to the district office. Without this document, your name will not appear on the selection process.
- To be eligible for an award, the applicant must fulfill the FLBP and university requirements.
- To be eligible for the Funza Lushaka Bursary, applicants must be aged 30 or less
- All applicants who meet the requirements for the bursary will receive a Promissory Letter upon submission of an online application. This letter will be presented to the university as proof that they have received the bursary.
- The Promissory Letter is valid only until the 1st of April in the year it was awarded. It must be submitted to University before registrations close. The promissory cannot be transferred to any other university. One promissory letter per student will be issued
- Ask the School Principal or the Community Coordinator where and when the Promissory letter will be delivered.
- Before you travel to the university, you must first resolve any questions or concerns with your province. Registration at University January-February
- Your final university acceptance letter and residence acceptance letters, along with the promissory note, must be presented to your Guardian or Parent. They will need to take responsibility for ensuring you arrive at the university safely, and that orientation sessions and registration are carried out.
- Upon arrival at the university, send your promissory note to the Funza Lushaka Bursary Office/Coordinator at the University Financial Aid Office. You will be given assistance in registering. Keep a copy the promissory note.